• Strong commitment to the mission and values of the school, and a strong belief that all students can learn at high levels, given the right opportunities and resources.
• Experience and evidence of work to ensure the achievement of all students, particularly students in traditionally underserved groups.
• Credential authorizing instruction in one or more core subject areas. Single-subject credential preferred.
• Authorization to work with English Learners (typical forms of EL authorization include those embedded within a credential, or stand-alone CLAD or SDAIE certification).
• Experience using project-based learning preferred.
• Experience using competency-based grading and blended instruction preferred.
• Experience using restorative and relational practices preferred.
• Bilingual Spanish/English preferred
To be considered, apply online at www.edjoin.org and submit the following documents:
• Three recent letters of recommendation
• Letter of interest
• Current resume