California Single Subject Industrial and Technology Credential
Please submit the following:
• A completed application form (available on this website)
• An up-to-date copy of résumé
• A personal letter (addressed to Dr. Nancy Lynch, Superintendent), not to exceed two double-spaced, typewritten pages describing your:
1. Experience with students
2. Special talents and interests
3. Most significant event in your teaching career
4. Long-term goals
5. Qualifications which will help us meet the District’s strategic goal of the “Vision of an RUSD Graduate”
• Current letters of recommendation (one from an immediate supervisor) or college placement papers with letters included
• Copies of your credential(s)
• Copies of college/university transcripts (originals required only if hired)
• Only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted by telephone.
• All certificated applicants screened in for an interview will be required to take a technology assessment.
• Any offer of employment is contingent upon successful screening of fingerprints and a “clear” reading of a skin test or chest X-ray for active tuberculosis.
- Copy of Transcript
- Credential Copy
- Letter of Introduction
- Letter(s) of Recommendation (3 Required)
- Single Subject Teaching Credential - Industrial and Technology Education