• Possess a valid California Special Education Credential, or a Pupil Personnel Services Credential with School Psychologist authorization;
• Three (3) years of experience in a California K-12 environment during which knowledge of special education needs and program issues was acquired;
• Administrative Services Credential, or ability to obtain within two years of employment is desirable;
• A Master of Arts Degree, desirable;
• Possess or obtain upon employment, a valid California Driver License;
• Provide proof of automobile insurability;
• Meet the physical requirements necessary to perform assigned duties safely and effectively, including lifting twenty-five (25) pounds on an occasional basis and in excess of twenty-five (25) pounds with assistance.
To be considered for this position, the candidate must submit the following:
• A completed online application form;
• A cover letter stating specific competencies for the position;
• A resume with clearly described education and employment background, including dates of employment at each organization;
• Three (3) current letters of recommendation;
• A copy of a required Degree or Credential(s) or Transcripts. Official Transcripts required at time of hire.
Health, vision, and dental insurance benefits are provided for employees and their families at a shared cost. Benefits are mandatory for employees working 30+ hours per week. Employee will be a member of the State Teachers Retirement System (STRS). MCOE does not participate in the Social Security system.
Potential applicants are advised that the meeting of stated job requirements does not assure invitation to interview. This position may be temporarily filled by a substitute or in-house employee who may also be a candidate. All candidates are welcome to make inquiries at any time.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER