Clovis Unified is looking for the best and the brightest current and aspiring teachers, school psychologists, speech/language pathologists, and preschool teachers to join our team of outstanding educators. We are looking for high quality educators to join the Clovis Unified School District team for the 2018-19 school year.
Registration for individual interview times begins on JANUARY 8, 2018 at 7:30 AM. Please copy the following link to your browser to reserve your individual interview spot: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/clovis-unified-2018-5th-annual-school-year-teacher-job-fair-january-24-2018-registration-39562864593 OR use the link on the right hand side of this posting.
Applicants must possess or be eligible for appropriate California public school teaching credential. If applicant is not in possession of a current, valid credential, a Plan to Complete Credential Requirements form must be attached with this application. A link to the Plan to Complete can be found on the right hand side of this posting.
Applicants interested in the position must, electronically, complete and attach the following
- Current online Edjoin application
- Current Letter of Philosophy on Education
- Three (3) Letters of Recommendation dated within 18 months of application
- Current resume
- Valid California Public School Credentials or a Plan to Complete Credential Requirements form
- Copy of unofficial transcripts (for application purposes only)
- Copy of CBEST
- Copy of RICA (if multiple subject or Special Education)
- Copy of MSAT, CSET, SSAT or PRAXIS or other documentation of Subject Matter Competence
- English Learner Authorization (CLAD or authorization embedded in credential)
**NOTE: CELL PHONE PHOTO COPIES OF DOCUMENTS ARE NOT ACCEPTED**