Must possess or be eligible for appropriate California public school teaching credential. If applicant is not in possession of a current, valid credential, a Plan to Complete form must be attached with this application. A link to the Plan to Complete can be found on the right hand side of this posting.
Current CUSD teachers wishing to apply for transfer into this position needs to complete only the first page of the application and attach appropriate credential information.
Applicants interested in the position must, electronically, complete and attach the following
- Current online Edjoin application
- Current Letter of Philosophy on Education
- Three (3) Letters of Recommendation dated within 18 months of application
- Current resume
- Valid California Public School Credentials or a Plan to Complete Credential
- Copy of CTC Certificate of Clearance (COC)
- Copy of Transcripts (Unofficial Accepted for Application Purposes
- Copy of CBEST
- Copy of RICA (if multiple subject or Special Education)
- Copy of MSAT, CSET, SSAT or PRAXIS or other documentation of Subject Matter Competence
- English Learner Authorization (CLAD or authorization embedded in credential)
**NOTE: CELL PHONE PHOTO COPIES OF DOCUMENTS ARE NOT ACCEPTED**