>Online EdJoin Application (including 3 references)
Please only include the required items indicated.
All substitute teachers who hold an Emergency 30-Day Substitute Teaching Permit are required to participate in an approved substitute teacher training program prior to start date.
* Complete the online Substitute Teacher Training Program with a passing SubAssessment composite score of 85% or better
* Provide documentation of previous participation in STEDI.org
* Pass a Criminal Background Check
* Provide documentation of a negative TB test within the last four years
* Complete the online Mandated Child Abuse Reporting Educators Training from the California Department of Social Services (free) with a passing score of 80% of better http://educators.mandatedreporterca.com/default.htm
* Attend an orientation to review the employment paperwork
- Credential Copy (Active Teaching Credential OR 30-Day Emergency Sub Permit)