Deadline for Application(s): Until position is filled
Coaching Positions Available:
- Girls' Cheerleading Coach
Palo Alto High School is located in Palo Alto, CA within the Palo Alto Unified School District,offering competitive athletic programs that complement student academic life. Our athletic programs are in integral part of the total educational program at our high schools. Being involved in athletics provides the student with opportunities to learn skills, good sportsmanship, develop leadership skills and learn the ideals of fair play and ethical behavior that are foundational skills for competition and cooperation in our society.
Basic Requirements of all successful candidates for Coaching Positions Include:
- Demonstrates three-years of successful experience as a high school coach. or equivalent experience as player of club coach
- Demonstrates knowledge of the fundamental skills and techniques, as well as the advanced techniques, in the sport
- Demonstrates successful personality and character traits appropriate to educational leadership
- Demonstrates successful ability to teach, enforce, advocate and model appropriate behavior, character traits, and educational values to student-athletes
- Demonstrates successful ability to teach, organize and supervise student-athletes
- Demonstrates successful management and organizational skills
- Demonstrates successful ability to work with parent groups, administrators, staff and students
- Current CPR/First Aid, NFHS or ASEP certification
Please follow this link for the Coaching Salary Schedule.