• Must hold the appropriate California special education /service credential authorizing service to the Deaf/Hard of Hearing student population and CLAD or equivalent authorization.
• Must meet subject matter competency to satisfy No Child Left Behind (NCLB) requirements.
Applications will not be processed unless all required materials have been received on or before the application deadline.
A complete application file will consist of the following:
• Cover Letter
• A résumé with full details of experience and training, education, and other qualifications
• At least two letters of recommendation
• A copy of current credential(s) or verification of application.