JOB DESCRIPTION & REQUIREMENTS:
Full Time Assistant Teaching position in a high school (grades 9 -12) classroom of up to 12 students with social/emotion/learning and behavioral issues. (Students rotate among classrooms each period). Most of our assistants are currently working toward obtaining credentials or graduate degrees in a related field.
For information about the school and population served, visit www.mardanschool.org
- Classroom or direct experience working with children is REQUIRED
- Knowledge of, and experience with special education, behavior management techniques, and working with children with Autism Spectrum disorders is DESIRED
- 30 day emergency substitute permit is DESIRED (up to an additional $1100.00 annual stipend paid to permit holders)
HOURS & PAY:
Classes operate from 9/1 date to 7/31 annually. Hours are approx. 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. M-F.
Compensation is $13.00 to $16.00 per hour. Benfits include:
* Paid holidays, 4 weeks paid vacation, paid August vacation plus up to 10 personal days paid.
* Medical/dental/vision insuance offered (employer pays 75% of medical & dental + 100% of employee vision)
* Employer paid life insurance
* Long term disability insurance offered
*403 B plan
*SEP/IRA contribution by employer
SEE THE REQUIREMENTS SECTION FOR REQUESTED DOCUMENTS. ONLY COMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED.
Email application packet or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org OR FAX to (949)733-9234.
NO TELEPHONE CALLS PLEASE!!!