* A Master's degree or higher from an accredited institution with a specialization in educational administration, or alternative job-related training which demonstrates research and student program development skills, and academic proficiency in a job-related major or specialization
* Possess or qualify to hold a valid California Administrative credential
* At least five (5) years' successful experience in public school teaching or equivalent, and/or administrative experience
* Possess a valid California Driver's License
* Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board may find appropriate and acceptable.
The Salinas Union High School District is accepting applications for the position of Director of MT ROP. The successful candidate will begin no later than July 2017.
All candidates who wish to be considered must attach the following to their fully completed, online EdJoin application:
* Letter of Application/Intent
* Minimum of three current Letters of Recommendation
* Copy of the Administrative Services credential.
Online submission of all materials is preferred.
If your references prefer to send a letter of recommendation directly to us, please provide them this address:
Salinas Union HSD - Human Resources Office
Attn: Letter of Rec - Director MTROP
431 W Alisal St
Salinas, CA 93901
*****Online EdJoin application and supplemental materials must be received on or before the deadline of Friday, May 26, 2017, 12:00 noon*****