Please scan and attach all required documents and a copy of your CBEST or BSR (Basic Skills Requirements) to your edjoin application.
If not already credentialed, applicants need to have CBEST, BA Degree, with 20 units from the following subject areas: Linguistics, Bilingual / Bicultural studies, Language other English, Teaching English as a Second Language (TESL), Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL).
IF SELECTED, THE DISTRICT WILL ASSIST YOU WITH THE ADULT ED CREDENTIAL PROCESS.
- Copy of Transcript
- Credential Copy (IF APPLICABLE)
- Letter(s) of Recommendation (IF APPLICABLE)
- Other (CBEST or BSR ( Basic Skills Requirements)
- TC4D- Designated Subjects Adult Education Teaching Credential: Full-Time - ESL - English as a Second Language (IF APPLICABLE)
- TC2 - Multiple Subject Teaching Credential (IF APPLICABLE)
- TC1 - Single Subject Teaching Credential - X - ***Any Subject (IF APPLICABLE)