DEFINITION: Under the direction of an assigned supervisor, perform a variety of technical and instructional duties on a microcomputer system in a computer laboratory; provide instructional assistance by tutoring students; assist with hardware and software maintenance and software documentation; perform record-keeping and other related duties as required.
• Assist students with specific classroom assignments related to programming.
• Demonstrate the use of hardware and explain concepts in data processing.
• Tutor students individually or in small groups.
• Assist with software documentation.
• Maintain a neat room atmosphere conducive to productive work.
• Maintain accurate records to insure security of software.
• Perform related duties as assigned.
EMPLOYMENT STANDARDS: KNOWLEDGE Of: microcomputers and operating systems, software, Basic and/or Pascal languages, basic record-keeping techniques. ABILITY TO: Tutor student in basic data processing concepts. Assist students with use of terminal keyboard, system commands, printer and programming practices and procedures. Maintain accurate records. Understand and follow oral and written directions. Establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with staff, faculty and.
- Letter(s) of Recommendation
- Proof of HS Graduation