Occupational Therapist - Fulton County, PA
Founded by a therapist, Cumberland Therapy Services has been providing quality, caring therapy services to schools, Early Intervention programs and other pediatric facilities across the USA for 20 years.
Currently we have an opening for a full-time OT in a school-based setting in Fulton County, PA for the 2013/2014 school year. We’re eager to talk with talented therapists interested in this opportunity in Fulton County.
Come build your career with an employee-focused pediatric leader. Our comprehensive benefits package is the best in the business. As a Cumberland clinician, your benefits will include:
· Competitive pay - how you choose to receive it, as a school year salary or excellent hourly wage
· Comprehensive health insurance from Day 1, including an option at no cost to you, the employee, as well as affordable family plans
· Dental and vision coverage
· Generous paid time off
· Paid continuing education and professional development days and courses
· A company–matched 401K
· Short term disability
· Full reimbursement for your licensure
· Tax free health care and child care spending accounts
· Life insurance for you and your family
· And the unique personal attention, mentoring and career support we offer every member of the Cumberland team.
Join us as we improve the lives of those we serve, while we develop the skills and careers of our clinical team.
We offer free H1B visa sponsorship.
Please apply through this ad, or email/fax your resume.
Fax: (800) 822-8287
Phone: (800) 337-5965 ext. 615
Cumberland Therapy Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
PA OT license required.