As a leading educational institute in the San Gabriel Valley for 27 years, an established private educational institute dedicated to the advancement of today's youths seeks single subject English instructors to join our staff of lively and engaging faculty, who are dedicated to helping their students reach their full academic potential.
Candidate should be able to commit to a 19-week set schedule during our Fall 2015 semester from August 24, 2015 to January 16, 2016 at our Hacienda Heights campus. Selected candidates will receive comprehensive training, materials, and continued support from the regional director. These positions have potential long-term career possibilities. Starting salary is competitive with other companies.
1. Candidate must be hard-working and an enthusiastic teaching professional with a sound understanding of the curriculum. Teacher will be instructing in a small classroom setting.
2. The position requires a Bachelor’s Degree. Candiate with a single subject credential is preferred, but teachers with preliminary credentials are welcome to apply. Applicant should have at least 6 months of independent classroom experience in teaching English.
3. Employees must have reliable transportation.
1. Instruction take place during Fall 2015. It is a set schedule from August 24, 2015 to January 16, 2016
2. Available working hours are Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays in the afternoon from 3:00pm to 6:00pm, consisting of 3 hours per shift.
3. Available Campus Locations: Hacienda Heights
To apply, please send via email your resume and credential(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org for a potential interview.