Hours: 3 hours 55 minutes per day - 183 school days
Salary: $11.54 - $21.13 per hour
1) Must have AA or AS Degree OR 48 semester college units.
2) Organize school-wide college and career awareness activities involving colleges, universities, and local business and community leaders.
3) Be self-motivated and have the ability to take on tasks, create new ones, and carry them to completion with little direct supervision.
4) Coordinate and implement the College and Career Center academic preparation curriculum.
5) Maintain the College and Career Center calendar, including scheduling time for assigned teachers and students as well as colleges.
6) Must be proficient in computer skills including word processing, Internet searches and software specific to school and the College and Career Center.
7) Be willing and able to make classroom presentations concerning the College and Career Center.
8) Have the ability and "heart" to work in a positive and purposeful manner with all students, staff, off-campus representatives and parents.
9) Be willing to be a "team player" and take on any task at any time.