Possession of an appropriate California credential, ELA and CBEST. Must be NCLB compliant.
The Los Gatos-Saratoga Union High School District does consider Interns for vacant certificated positions. However, those that do not have a credential to include with their application materials must submit a completed Intern Credential Confirmation form found here: http://lgsuhsd-ca.schoolloop.com/file/1238131167764/1244185185359/4649595049058449590.pdf
Three letters of reference and all documents listed below must be submitted electronically through EDJOIN. Our screeners review the application packets directly on-line, if the documents are not there, they will not be seen by the screening committee. Please do not send any documents via fax, email or U.S. Mail.
In order for your application to be considered, all procedures must be followed as detailed above. Again, please do not submit documents via email, U.S. Mail, fax, or hand delivery. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Copy of Transcript (Proof of Bachelors Degree only)
- Credential Copy (If using credential from CTC website, please attach detailed credential.)
- English Learner Authorization (ELA/CLAD - if embedded within your credential, please attach your detailed credential here.)
- Letter of Introduction
- Letter(s) of Recommendation (3 Letters of Recommendation)
- Test Results/Materials (CBEST)