In-House SPUSD Certificated employee candidates must submit to the Human Resources Office a Letter of Interest which includes: Your name, date, the position for which you are applying, qualifications as it pertains to the position, signature and contact phone number. In addition, candidates must possess a valid California Multi-Subject Credential with an added Reading Certificate or Master's in Reading Instruction.
Non-SPUSD Employees must complete an EdJoin application and provide information requested below:
- Copy of Transcript
- Credential Copy (California Multi-Subject Credential WITH an added Reading Certificate OR California Multi-Subject Credential with Master's in Reading Instruction. )
- Letter of Introduction (Addressed to Karen Reed, Assistant Superintendent, Human Resources)
- Letter(s) of Recommendation (Three (3) signed and dated within the past three years.) OR Letter(s) of Reference (Three (3) signed and dated within the past three years.)
- TC2 - Multiple Subject Teaching Credential - GS - General Subjects OR TC2 - Multiple Subject Teaching Credential - GSX - General Subjects (Examination) OR TCMS- Multiple Subject Teaching Credential SB 2042 - GS - General Subjects OR TCMS- Multiple Subject Teaching Credential SB 2042 - GSX - General Subjects (Examination)
- SA16- Reading Certificate (OR Evidence of Master's Degree in Reading Instruction)