Central Unified School District
Application Deadline: 2/18/2013 5:00 PM Pacific
PLEASE CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
- Applications must be submitted using Edjoin
- IN HOUSE APPLICANTS - may complete the inhouse application available on Edjoin. Note: A password is required when applying; employees may contact site secretary or Human Resources.
- We do not accept: walk-in, faxed, or applications via mail
- CURRENT EMPLOYEES may submit a resume or voluntary transfer form.
- ALL required documents must be scanned and attached in order to submit an online application.
- It is your responsibility to submit a complete application.
- Submitting an application does not guarantee any candidate an interview.
- Candidates are interviewed by appointment only.
- If you apply for more than one job, an application is required for EACH site/department.
- Incomplete applications will not be processed; there are no exceptions. An Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer The Central Unified School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, disability, gender or sexual orientation in admission or access to and treatment of employment in its programs and activities as required by Title VI, Title IX and Section 504. If you have any complaints, please contact the HR DEPARTMENT (559) 274-4700.