Stanford Schools Corporation is a nonprofit organization, which manages East Palo Alto Academy, a small charter school in Menlo Park. This work will be performed at the school site.
Position reports to the Information and Food Services Manager.
File and Information Management
* Organize Cumulative Files, student forms, and associated files
* Update Information, light research and phone calls
* Some data entry, as needed
School Site Facilities Support
* Maintain display boards and clear outdoor walls and hallways
* Other light aesthetic maintenance
* Greet lunch program vendor for food deliveries, inventory deliveries
* Operate food program computer and scanner
* Set up for and serve brunch and lunch to students
Duration and Compensation
* Work hours are from 8:30am-1:00pm and 3:00pm-6:00pm
* Compensation at $14-16/hour depending on experience
* Competitive benefits are available