* Bobby Duke
Under general supervision to plan and supervise the custodial work of the school building, identify maintenance needs and perform minor maintenance tasks, and other related work as required.
Candidate must be able to:
1. Understand and follow oral and written directions.
2. Establish and maintain effective cooperative working
relationships with others.
3. Be courteous, neat and clean at all times.
4. Be dependable, industrious and in good physical
5. Tactful, use good judgment, exhibit integrity and
6. Have a valid California’s driver’s license.
7. Three years experience in school or other comparable
custodial work, including one year in a supervisory
8. Ability to perform minor maintenance tasks as assigned.