• Certification, Credential or Designation: CLASSIFIED EMPLOYEE
• Education: High School Diploma or equivalent. Additional related experience and/or college level training desirable.
• Experience: Three years of general clerical experience and experience in operation of digital printing equipment, preferably in a school business environment. Experience with computers as related to forms design and layout in a printing environment desirable.
• Skills, Knowledge, and/or Abilities Required: Knowledge of basic elements of proper English usage and grammar, spelling and math calculations; knowledge of office methods and equipment and be willing to learn the operation of various printing equipment. Ability to operate various office machines and equipment as related to a printing environment. Ability to read and understand technical requirements regarding the privacy and disclosure of public and pupil records. Ability to utilize a variety of computer application programs including word processing, databases, e-mail, internet, and spreadsheets Ability to adapt to a flexible work schedule. Typing 40 wpm.
• Licenses, Certifications, Bonding, and/or Testing Required: TB test clearance, criminal justice fingerprint clearance, and pre-employment physical and drug test.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Sets up, adjusts and operates all reprographics equipment, high speed printing equipment, duplicator, digital copiers, poster maker printer and digital scanner as related to the daily printing requirements of the district.
• Performs non-technical maintenance and repair of equipment, performs layout functions, assembles, collates, binds, staples and cuts materials as needed.
• Maintains digital files, records and inventory of supplies and production requests.
• Prepares spreadsheet reports regarding material and supply usage, equipment utilization and production activities.
• Uses various computer programs for copy order web submission, graphic, layouts and designs.
• Performs routine clerical work, which requires the proper use of the English language and grammar and the ability to perform simple mathematical calculations.
• Organizes, maintains and fills district forms orders. Coordinates various schedules to assure printing materials are completed, distributed and delivered according to established procedures and deadlines.
• Follows oral and written directions with the ability to work independently.
• Digitally scans and organizes department and site files for records storage.
• Prepares, scans and retrieves student records for microfilming. Follows procedures established by law and Board policies for the destruction and maintenance of required records.
• Maintains the confidentiality and security of student cums and transcripts.