IN-HOUSE SPUSD CSEA EMPLOYEE CANDIDATES: Submit to the Human Resources Office a Letter of Intent which includes: Your name, current position/site, position for which you are applying, the qualifications you possess as they pertain to the position (resume), contact phone number, date and signature. Please address the Letter of Intent to Karen Reed, Assistant Superintendent, Human Resources. In-House applicants must also submit a copy of a Valid California Motor Vehicle Operator's License, and DMV Printout evidencing safe driving record.
OUTSIDE CANDIDATES: Completion of EdJoin application is required along with documents listed below.
- DMV Printout (Evidencing Safe Driving Record)
- Driver's License Copy (Valid California Motor Vehicle Operator's License)
- Letter of Introduction (Addressed to Karen Reed, Assistant Superintendent, Human Resources)
- Letter(s) of Recommendation (3-Signed and dated within the past 3 years) OR Letter(s) of Reference (3-Signed and dated within the past 3 years)
- Proof of HS Graduation (or college transcripts)