Assigned to Irwin Academy
7.25 Hours/260 Days
Monday – Thursday: 3:15 p.m. to 11 p.m.
Friday: 1:15 p.m. to 9 p.m.
During Summer, Fall and Spring breaks and non student days, hours will be determined by supervisor.
POSITION DESCRIPTION: Directly responsible to the Custodial Supervisor. Performs custodial work in an assigned area to support a clean, safe and orderly environment for students and staff. Performs other related work as directed..
• Possession of a valid California Driver’s License
• Custodial equipment, materials, tools, and processes
• Custodial safety procedures
• Proper lifting techniques
• Understand dilution ratios for cleaning chemicals
• Adhere to a fast paced schedule
• Work with minimal supervision
• Drive a utility cart on site
• Operate a two-way radio
• Work cooperatively with others
• Understand and carryout oral and written directions
• Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
• Perform heavy manual labor
• A minimum of one (1) year paid experience in a custodial or related field
• Prior employment as a custodian for a large facility or school district
• High School Diploma or equivalent
TO APPLY: In order to be considered for this position, QUALIFIED applicants must complete a district application, present original documents for proof of high school diploma or equivalent and participate in the required testing. Complete a district application at Victor Elementary School District Personnel Services Department, 12119 Second Avenue, Victorville before:
Tuesday, September 22, 2015 @ 12:00 Noon