In-House SPUSD CSEA EMPLOYEE CANDIDATES: Submit to the Human Resources Office a Letter of Intent which includes: Your name, current position/site, position for which you are applying, the qualifications you possess as they pertain to the position (resume), contact phone number, date and signature. Please address the Letter of Intent to Karen Reed, Assistant Superintendent, Human Resources. CPR/First Aid Certification, COTA Certification, Copy of California Driver's License, and DMV Printout must also be provided, as per attached job description.
OUTSIDE CANDIDATES: Completion of EdJoin application is required along with documents listed below.
- Certification (Valid certification by the American Occupational Therapy Association)
- CPR/First Aid Certification (Valid Certification)
- DMV Printout (Evidencing satifactory driving record.)
- Driver's License Copy (Current California)
- Letter of Introduction (Addressed to Karen Reed, Asst. Supt., Human Resources )
- Letter(s) of Recommendation (THREE signed and dated within the past 3 years.) OR Letter(s) of Reference (THREE signed and dated within the past 3 years.)
- Proof of HS Graduation (Evidence of equivalent educational proficiency)