IN-HOUSE SPUSD CERTIFICATED employee candidates must submit to the Human Resources office a Letter of Interest in Change of Assignment which includes: your name, signature, date, the position for which you are applying, your qualifications as it pertains to the position, and contact phone number.
OUTSIDE Candidates: Applications will only be accepted through EdJoin. All requested documentation listed below must be attached the the EdJoin application for consideration.
- Certification (Autism Spectrum Related Disorders - ASRD - If authorization is embedded in credential, attach a copy of the details showing authorization.)
- Credential Copy
- English Learner Authorization (Valid California Authorization - If EL authorization is embedded in credential, attach a copy of the details showing authorization.)
- Letter of Introduction (Address your Letter of Introduction to Karen Reed, Asst. Supt. Human Resources)
- Letter(s) of Recommendation (Three signed and dated within the past 3 years) OR Letter(s) of Reference (Three signed and dated within the past 3 years)
- TC3H- Specialist Instruction Credential in Special Education - SH - Severely Handicapped (Valid California Credential Only) OR TC3S- Education Specialist Instruction Credential - MS - Moderate/Severe Disabilities (Valid California Credential Only)