High school graduation or equivalent is required.
See specifics below pertaining to permit/education requirements. (All applicable course work must be completed with a grade of “C” or better.)
LICENSES, CERTIFICATIONS, BONDING AND/OR TESTING REQUIRED
Successful completion of the District’s basic skills test. Valid California Drivers’ License and proof of insurance are required.
(Applicants must satisfy one of the following options):
1. Possession of valid Child Development Assistant Permit; or
2. Completion of six semester units of early childhood education or child development course work; or
3. Completion of an approved Home Economics and Related Occupations (HERO) Program or Regional Occupation Program (ROP) in Child Development Related Occupations.
After the final filing date, applications will be screened and qualified applicants will be notified of the examination date and time.
- Certification (Child Development Assistant Permit, College Transcripts, or HERO/ROP Program)
- Driver's License Copy (Valid California Driver's License)
- Other (Current proof of Auto Insurance (insurance card or declaration page; applicant's name must be listed))
- Proof of HS Graduation (High School Diploma or High School Transcripts or equivalent (ex: GED))
- Resume (Provide clear evidence of required experience)