Education & Experience:
*Master’s degree in Instructional Technology, Education or related area
*Five or more years of successful experience as teacher, administrator, and/or instructional technology related position
Licenses & Other Requirements:
*Valid Administrative Services Credential or meet the criteria and enrollment in a University program which grants the Administrative Intern Credential
*Valid California Driver’s license
Application Information & Selection Process:
* Applications and supporting materials will be reviewed, evaluated, and considered for an interview.
* Meeting the minimum qualifications does not assure the candidate an interview.
* Reference checks will be conducted for finalists.
* The San Mateo County Office of Education (SMCOE) reserves the right to contact former, current, the most recent employers and others to investigate past employment records of applicants.
* All materials in the applicant’s file become SMCOE property, will not be returned, and will be considered for this vacancy only; SMCOE may re-advertise, delay, choose not to fill the position, or choose to fill more than one position.