CLICK ON THE LINK TO THE RIGHT TO VIEW COMPLETE JOB POSTING:
*****How to Save a Word Document for EdJoin:*****
1. Click on File - Save As
2. Chose the destination where you want to save your document such as “My Documents” or your Desktop.
3. Name your document in the field “File Name”.
4. Change the format option which is the field directly underneath called “Save as Type”. Click the arrow to the right of the field and scroll down until you see the option “Rich text format (.rtf) and select this option.
5. Click on the “SAVE” button in the lower right hand corner.
6. When you are ready to upload your document to EdJoin, click on browse and go to the destination where you saved the document. Find the file you saved using the name you gave the document followed by .rtf. (Example: resume.rtf)
- Driver's License Copy (Valid California drivers license.)
- Proof of HS Graduation (High School graduate or equivalent. )
- Resume (Current Resume to include a combination of 5 years or more of education training and/or experience.)