QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
Applicants must be able to orally communicate with good articulation, speech, and language; read, understand, and follow written and verbal instructions; and provide instructional assistance under the direction of a teacher. In the children’s centers, special education programs, and preschool centers some lifting, squatting, bending and toileting of children is required. Must be able to lift and assist the children.
• Applicants must be eighteen (18) years old or older
• High School Graduate or the equivalent
• Criminal fingerprint background check through the Department of Justice (DOJ) and Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
• TB Test or TB Risk Assessment within the last sixty (60) days
• English/Spanish bilingual is a plus, but not required
• If employment is offered, must pass a physical abilities test and Child Abuse Mandated Reporters test
Apply online at www.napacoe.org and click on “JOBS”, then select the position of interest. Complete the online application and scan/attach the required documents to your online application, which includes the following:
• Cover Letter
Letters of Recommendation may also be mailed to:
Napa County Office of Education
2121 Imola Avenue
Napa, CA 94559
Should applicants have any difficulties with the application process or need assistance, please call (707) 265-2352.