To apply for this position, please fill out an Edjoin online application and upload all the required documents below in order to be considered for the position.
• A current resume
• Three signed letters of recommendation (student teaching evaluations not acceptable)
• A copy of appropriate CA Special Education credential(s) with an English Learner and Autism Authorizations
• A copy of CBEST results (Applicants who are credentialed out-of-state are eligible to apply with or without the CBEST)
• Copies of all college transcripts (Unofficial copies are acceptable, however we cannot accept transcripts that have been downloaded from a website)
• Proof of TB clearance (cannot be older than 60 days).
•Fingerprint clearance – submit a copy of the Live Scan fingerprint receipt.
***Live Scan fingerprinting should be completed through the Orange County Department of Education, 200 Kalmus Drive, Costa Mesa. Call (714) 966-4306 to schedule an appointment. The current fee for livescan fingerprinting is $52.00***
*All attachments must be submitted onto your Edjoin online application. Do not send paper documents or emailed documents. if you are in need of assistance, please call the EdJoin Help Desk at 888-900-8945*