Applicants will be screened and tested as their applications are received. Qualified applicants will respond to an English writing prompt and be tested on Algebra 1. Strong math skills through Algebra 1 are required.
REQUIRED: Applicants are required to create a video which is no more than 4 minutes in length and answers the following questions:
1) What does 21st century learning mean to you?
2) What 21st century tools would you use to enhance teaching in a non classroom based environment?
3) Why would you be a good fit for Visions In Education?
Please submit a link to your video using YouTube. All videos must be created in YouTube with the privacy setting set as "Unlisted". If you are unsure of how to make a video "Unlisted", please search on YouTube for videos that will teach you how to save your video as "Unlisted"
DO NOT ATTACH THE VIDEO ~ Please provide a link only on your cover letter/letter of introduction.
Recruiting any single subject credential.
Bilingual candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
This position requires the teacher to travel to the home (or agreed upon meeting location) of students. Travel and mileage is included as part of the salary listed above.
Please attach 2 letters of reference (if available), resume and a cover page which includes the link to your video.
- Letter of Introduction (with video link included)
- Single Subject Teaching Credential - English OR Single Subject Teaching Credential - Mathematics
OR Single Subject Teaching Credential - Science: Biological Sciences
OR Single Subject Teaching Credential - Science: Chemistry
OR Single Subject Teaching Credential - Science: Geosciences
OR Single Subject Teaching Credential - Science: Physics
OR Single Subject Teaching Credential - Social Science
- Crosscultural, Language and Academic Development Certificate