All applicants MUST attach the following to their EdJoin application:
2. Two (2) current letters of recommendation
3. Copy of high school diploma
4. One of the following: (a) Associate of Arts degree, (b) unofficial college transcripts showing completion of at least 48 semester units, or (c) academic assessment test certificate of completion.
PLEASE REVIEW THE JOB DESCRIPTION BEFORE APPLYING.
Applicants must possess a high school diploma or equivalent AND one of the following:
- Associate of Arts degree, or
- Completion of 48 semester units at an accredited college or university, or
- Completion of a formal local or state academic assessment test* that meets NCLB requirements.
*Academic assessment tests are available through Chaffey Adult School. Call (909) 391-5365 for more information.
NOTE: All applications will be reviewed. Chosen applicants will be scheduled by phone/email for an interview. Please do not contact the District for application status. We will be calling on applicants throughout the school year, and interviews will be offered on an ongoing basis until positions are filled.