1. Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Development/Education, or closely related field required, preferably with Program Director Permit for ECE Programs. Postgraduate courses in education or related fields is preferred. Site Supervisor Permit or Program Director Permit required.
2. Experience with federal and state mandated assessment, screening and evaluative tools such as the DRDP, ASQ/ASQSE, TPOT, ECERS and PreK-CLASS. Current reliability, validity and certifications highly desirable.
3. Comfortable with video and use of technology for coaching purposes.
4. Experience and comfort with diverse families.
5. Must be able to drive to program sites on a daily basis.
6. Prior staff management and supervision with a minimum of two years administrative experience in related business, education and/or community-based organizations.
7. Successful experiences in Early Childhood Care and Education programs serving children 0-5, including successful managerial experience in the field of Early Childhood Care and Education or comparable professional work experience, serving children 0 – 5 years and their families desired.
8. Proficient in Spanish language is highly desirable.
To Apply, submit the following documents online at www.edjoin.org:
• Three recent letters of recommendation
• Letter of interest
• Current resume