PRIORITY SCREENING DATE: August 1, 2018
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• High School diploma or equivalent is required
• Increasingly responsible experience in building trades or general construction
• A minimum of two years previous experience in general construction coordination or two years’ experience in a specific construction trade or
• Two years of college level classes in construction technology or project management or certification with advanced construction tools and processes highly desired.
• Experience in the delivery of K-12, community college, and/or CSU/UC projects highly desired
• A valid California’s Driver’s License
All of the following documents are required for this position:
* Letter of Introduction
* Letter(s) of Reference (3 Letters of Recommendation - must be dated within last 24 months, at least one from direct supervisor)
MORGAN HILL UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
This school district/county Office does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, religion, political affiliation, gender, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or anyone associated with a person or group with one or more of these actual or perceived characteristics, or on any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation, in its educational program(s) or employment. No person shall be denied employment solely because of any impairment which is unrelated to the ability to engage in activities involved in the position(s) or program for which application has been made. If you need a reasonable accommodation to participate in the hiring process, Morgan Hill Unified will provide you with one upon notice and medical note.
- Letter of Introduction
- Letter(s) of Recommendation (3 Letters of Recommendation - must be dated within last 24 months, at least one from direct supervisor)