EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Any combination equivalent to sufficient experience, training and/or education to demonstrate the knowledge and abilities listed above. A typical way to obtain these would be:
- High School diploma or equivalent is required
- Associates degree or equivalent.
- Completion of the California Department of Education School Bus Instructor Program
LICENSES AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
- Required valid California Driver's License
- Possession of a valid unrestricted California Department of Education School Bus Driver Instructor Certificate
- May require pre-employment physical examination
MORGAN HILL UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
This school district/county Office does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, religion, political affiliation, gender, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or anyone associated with a person or group with one or more of these actual or perceived characteristics, or on any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation, in its educational program(s) or employment. No person shall be denied employment solely because of any impairment which is unrelated to the ability to engage in activities involved in the position(s) or program for which application has been made. If you need a reasonable accommodation to participate in the hiring process, Morgan Hill Unified will provide you with one upon notice and medical note.
- Letter of Introduction
- Letter(s) of Recommendation (3 Letters of Recommendation - must be dated within last 24 months, at least one from direct supervisor)