Important Note: This password is NOT your EDJOIN password. This password must be provided by the HR department at the district you are
applying to and cannot be provided by the EDJOIN Help Desk.
Recover your Username or Password
Please enter a username or email address.We found multiple accounts associated with this email address. Please contact our Help Desk for assistance.No valid email address associated with username provided. Please contact our Help Desk for assistance.Username / Email not found in the system. Please contact our Help Desk for assistance.
We are seeking teachers and teacher leaders who are innovative, passionate, and dedicated to educating the "whole child."
Bullis Charter School offers a collaborative, experiential learning environment that emphasizes individual student growth. As a model of educational innovation, BCS inspires children, faculty and staff to reach beyond themselves to achieve full potential. Using a global perspective to teach about the interconnectedness of communities and their environments, the Bullis Charter School program nurtures mutual respect, civic responsibility, and a life-long love of learning.
We are seeking teachers and teacher leaders who are committed to:
* individualized learning
* technology-infused instruction
* environmental education
* project-based, experiential learning
* collaboration across subject areas
* implementation of integrated units of instruction
* visual and performing arts
* character development
* service learning
* global competency and world language
* staff development and teacher collaboration
• performance-based compensation
• being a part of a community of continuous inquiry and improvement
* parent and community involvement
• Teacher support and development: Leadership opportunities, National Board Certification incentives, stipends, etc.
• Community of professional learners
• Laptop for every teacher