Part-time Principal/Superintendent at Willow Grove Union Elementary | EDJOIN
Important Note: This password is NOT your EDJOIN password. This password must be provided by the HR department at the district you are
applying to and cannot be provided by the EDJOIN Help Desk.
Reset your password
Please enter a username or email address.We found multiple accounts associated with this email address. Please contact our Help Desk for assistance.No valid email address associated with username provided. Please contact our Help Desk for assistance.Username / Email not found in the system. Please contact our Help Desk for assistance.
Verify Your Email Address
We recently updated the security of this site and all account emails must be verified to login.
Click the button below to send a verification link to the email address () tied to your account.
Email Verification Link Sent
An Email Verification link was sent to the email address . The verification link will expire in 48 hours.
Please click on the link in the email you received to continue and complete the verification process.
If you do not see the email in your inbox after approximately 10-15 minutes, check your SPAM/Junk email folder(s), thank you.
The Board of Trustees of the Willow Grove Union School District, Paicines, CA is seeking a part-time Principal/Superintendent to assume duties on July 1, 2022.
• CA Multiple Subject or K-8 Teaching Credential
• Current Resume
• Letter of Recommendation
• Knowledge of Administration Duties for Rural School Districts
• Must have at least three (3) years of classroom teaching experience.
• Knowledge of curriculum, instruction and assessment and their relationship to meeting educational goals; instructional techniques; and advancing students achievement.
• Must have knowledge and understanding of principles and practices of school administration, including school finances, teaching methods and techniques, evaluations, and curriculum development.
• Must have knowledge of federal, state, and local laws and policies.
• Must possess the understanding of the unique socioeconomic challenges that face students who are ELL, homeless, low income and develop educational opportunities to encourage student advancement in vocabulary development and academic growth.
• Skills for effective communication with staff, parent, community, and administration to advise and contribute to decision making processes are required.